• 925-480-7850
  • 111 Deerwood Road, Ste. 200,
    San Ramon, CA 94583

In California, it is possible to mediate your entire divorce without setting foot in a court room. In order, however, to have your marital status changed and to have your agreements turned into a judgment that will be enforced by the court, your paperwork must go through court and be signed by a bench officer (judge or commissioner).

Leave a Reply

Comments are closed.